HOW TO UNINSTALL KASPERSKY ON MAC?
Kaspersky is one of the biggest names in the world of antivirus. The company is very famous for offering ultimate security protection against unwanted threats like virus, malware, ransomware and others. You can get an amazing software solution that will help you to protect your PC from being damaged. The company deals in a number of antivirus software solutions that gives you an extreme level of benefits at a very affordable range. Some Kaspersky Products are Kaspersky Total Security, Internet Security, Antivirus, Secure Connection VPN. It is very simple to install Kaspersky products in your device and it is very easy to install your Kaspersky Antivirus Solution on Mac. But if you have an issue and want to uninstall Kaspersky on Mac then here in this article I have provided the simple and easy steps.
No matter what Kaspersky Product you want to uninstall. You will need to follow the same steps to Uninstall Kaspersky on Mac.
Steps to Uninstall Kaspersky on Mac
You need to follow any long procedure for uninstalling the Kaspersky on Mac. You only need to follow such simple steps that are mentioned below:
- In Mac OS, Click the Kaspersky icon there and you will find the Quit option from its shortcut menu.
- Click Quit option
- Open the Kaspersky Installation file
- Double Click on the Uninstall option that will appear after opening installation file
- In the Uninstallation window, you will get uninstall button
- Enter the username and password for an account permission
- Wait for the uninstallation and click Quit
- You have uninstalled Kaspersky on Mac
I hope this article helps you to uninstall Kaspersky on Mac. Stay tuned for more updates related to the Kaspersky and its products. For great offers on kaspersky do check Kaspersky Discount Codes.